1) Passion- “Juvo,” meaning to “give aid” in Latin was founded on the idea of helping others. My passion stems from utilizing my knowledge and years of experience to help you achieve your personal and business goals.
2) Commitment to Clients- People come first. With steadfast communication and a client-oriented focus I put my clients needs first in order to foster a personalized, comfortable environment. I also do my best to pay for myself whenever possible by making sure you are taking advantage of all available tax deductions.
3) Trust- Your CPA should be one of your most trusted advisors. My people-oriented focus allows me to develop relationships based on trust and genuine connection so you can feel comfortable coming to me with your goals, questions, and concerns.
4) Integrity- It is my belief that one has nothing without integrity and the desire to do the right thing.
5) Quality- I have very high standards for the work I produce. With tax laws continuously changing I make sure my tax knowledge stays current, so that I can deliver the best quality service possible.
6) Efficiency- I do my best to complete work in an efficient manner to minimize the amount I bill clients.